Exhibiting at BIBA Scotland 2018
The BIBA Scotland event is a great opportunity to promote your business to Scottish insurance brokers. Organised by the industry’s trade body, the British Insurance Brokers’ Association, the exhibition has been a sell-out in the past four years.
The day consists of a programme of conference sessions alongside a busy exhibition area, open throughout the day, where insurers and other specialist product and service suppliers can network and do business. All catering breaks are held in the exhibition area to provide maximum selling time.
The Inchyra Hotel & Spa provides self-contained facilities for the event and easy motorway access and plentiful parking.
Delegate registration is FREE for all BIBA member brokers to deliver you maximum footfall.
Non BIBA members are welcome for a small registration fee.
The exhibition package includes:
- An allocated area of approximately 3m x 1.5m for your pop-up exhibition display
- Access to power
- Clothed display table and 2 chairs if required
- Complimentary places at event for 2 members of staff including refreshments and lunch
- Profile for your business in the event guide
- Personalised page on the event website to promote your participation
- Special exhibitor rates for additional staff to attend the event
- Additional promotional opportunities open only to exhibitors and sponsors
- One complimentary conference registration for you to invite a non BIBA member broker as your guest.
Cost: £915 + VAT
There is a great range of sponsorship packages available to show your commitment to the broker channel and deliver you significant exposure before and during the day. For more details contact the organisers at The Campaign Partnership